Ah, Nude Lipsticks. Where do I begin with? There’s no denying for our endless love towards lipsticks. And when it comes to nude lipsticks, there is no secret that we love love love our nudes. A perfect nude lipstick creates a youthful & fresh vibe. It instantly lifts my spirit & changes my mood.
I’m very picky when it comes to nude lipsticks as it can make or break your look. I’m not a big fan of the nudes which can literally wash you out. I pick those nude lipsticks which perfectly matches my skin tone & have a little bit of color; may be peach, brown or pink as it gives a nice color to the lips. So, I’ve listed my 5 all-time favorite nude lipsticks that look good in person and in selfies.
“It’s essential to remind women of the importance of how beautiful they really are naturally.”
1. Lakme 9 to 5 Weightless Matte Mousse Lip & Cheek Color – Coffee Lite
Omg, this lipstick is love. I’ve worn this lipstick non-stop so many times. I don’t know how many bottles I’ve used, but this lipstick is always there in my vanity. My favorite of all time. The Formulation of this lipstick is really good & stays on for a long time. It is one of the best product of Lakme till now.
This color ‘Coffee lite’ is so gorgeous. I can’t even explain to you guys & it looks pretty beautiful on the lips. Let me just put it in points:
– Buttery soft texture & last really long
– Truly matte & not drying out as well
– Soft-blur finish & light on the lips which I love.
– Have plum-wine undertone (cool neutral color)
– Suits all skin types
One more thing, this lipstick is the best dupe for Kat Von D, Lolita. If you don’t want to spend $$$$ in Kat Von D one than you can go for this shade.
2. Faces Ultime Pro Matte Lip Crayon – Spiced Latte 22
Love love the formulation of this lipstick. It is the best lip crayon I’ve used. If you hate typical matte formulas, but love the matte look, then this will be your savior. It has browny nude color to it. It’s comfortable and not drying out at all on the lips.
– Beautiful nude color.
– Lasts up to 6-7 hours on your lips even more
– Soft Matte finish.
– Suits all skin tones
3. M.A.C Matte Lipstick – Mehr
I’m pretty sure you guys have heard about this lipstick from a lot of influencers or youtubers. And this ‘Mehr’ shade is best when it comes to Nude. Trust me it is. You can pick this shade, if you’re looking for a nude lipshade from Mac.
– Perfect Pinkish Nude & gives natural pink color to your lips
– Looks really pretty & stays on for a long time
– Suits all skin tones
4. Lakme 9 to 5 Weightless Matte Mousse Lip & Cheek Color – Blush Velvet
Another favorite from this same range. This lipstick is just everything. As the name implies, it literally feels like velvet on the lips, and I love the sexy, soft-blur velvet-affect finish. It’s a pinkish nude color & is good for those of you that go to college or work. If you want something easy to wear & easy to through on your bag, then this will come handy. It’s light weight & perfect for everyday lipstick.
– Soft on the lips & lasts really long
– Affordable price
– Suits fair to medium skin tones
– Pretty light-weight. You don’t feel like you’re wearing something on your lips which I love.
5. M.A.C Matte Lipstick – Velvet Teddy
Perfect #MLBB (My Lips but Better) Shade from Mac. You can totally pull this lipstick with bold eyes. Why I’m recommending this particular nude shade is that you can mix it with any other lip color & it’ll give you a really nice color. Personally, I love to mix my nude shades with other lipsticks to give it a nice color to your lips.
– Beautiful Nude color with peach undertones
– It would really suit people from fair to medium skin tones.
– Matte Finish
So these are my 5 top favorite nude lip shades. Tell me which one is your favorite? Comment below.
Also, Don’t forget to follow me on Instagram for more updates. Stay Tuned, Stay Classy!