Hello my angels..!! Hope you all are doing great..!! Today is the double winged eye liner day. I just love winged eye liner as it accentuates my eyes like nothing else. And now days, I am just fond of the double winged eye liner. So I thought I would share a quick tutorial for you guys on how to get double winged eye liner this party season.
This is a really cool and dramatic look to wear and it’s something that you would love to wear for night parties. It’s time for you guys to wear this red carpet trend with these simple steps.
How to Achieve This Look!
- Start by drawing a winged line on your upper eyelid. For this, take a piece of tape and place it very close to your lower lash line.
- Now pick your favorite gel/liquid eye liner (any color) and start drawing from the inner corner of your eye to the outer corner of your eye, with a wing at the end.
- Make sure the eye liner starts out thin from the inner corner of your eye, and finishes thick at its end.
- Once done your upper wing, remove the tape and place it slightly below your wing and make another wing in the same way.
- Now remove the tape and join this wing with your lower lash line. Make sure when joining the wing to your lower lash line, you stick close to the eyelashes.
- If your winged flicks are not so clean or thick then use an ear bud and clean it. This will give them a much defined look. Also you can use your concealer for the same.
And that’s it. Go and flaunt your this bold, dramatic, edgy double-winged eye liner look tonight!